Safe Job Searching – Fraudulent Postings Alert
There has been a rise in false job postings on the internet. These fake postings are used to illegally collect personal information. The placement of these ads is a violation of GolfCareers.com and CityCom Marketing, LLC’s Terms and Conditions. CityCom Marketing, LLC is committed to preventing and stopping this abuse. Our goal is to provide the best site to search and apply for jobs.
Safe Job Searching Tips
- Do not provide your social security number.
- Do not offer personal info over the phone. (Social security number, credit card information, spouse name, etc)
- Be very cautious when interacting with any contacts out side the country.
- Do not engage in any opportunities and emails that involve money transfers.
- If an opportunity is too good to be true, it probably is.
- Never provide sensitive banking and credit card information.
- Reporting Potential Fraud.
Please contact us at 262-255-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report suspicious activity or job postings. If you believe you have been a victim of fraud, please contact your local law enforcement agency to report the incident.